"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." Matthew 5:14-15

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it." Matthew 13:45-46

Friday, April 23, 2010

Sticking to the Path Set Before Me..... and Reminder

"And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left." Isaiah 30:21

There are times in your life when you can see clearly the path that God has set before you, and other times when things are a bit murky. Perhaps the water is muddied by indecision, or conflict, causing you to question the path to take. Maybe you know the path, but are unsure, fearful of what lies ahead of you.

I feel that God has set me on a new and different path. It's exciting and at times unsettling, but I know beyond a shadow of doubt, that it is where God is leading me. There are times when Satan does his best to confuse or ensnare me. Just when things seem to be progressing smoothly, he throws a wrench into the works. I cling and rely on God's faithfulness, to not give me more than I can handle with His help.

I choose to walk on the path that God has set before me. At times my feet are shaky and uncertain, but I rely on His direction in my life. He has created me for a purpose and I need to follow and seek it wholeheartedly. 


Reminder: Sign up for the book giveaway for your opportunity to win a free book.
Leave a comment on my book giveaway post.
Drawing to be held May 3rd. 
 

No comments: