"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." Matthew 5:14-15

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it." Matthew 13:45-46

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Question About the Top Ten Struggles That Christian Women Face

Almost two years I polled over 200 women nationwide (with a few results outside the US) ages 18-80's about what were there top ten struggles as a Christian Woman. I started compiling the information and have gotten about half way through the material. Lately I have been debating of whether or not I should continue the research, or just let it drop and solely focus on the novel I am writing.

Even though it has been almost two years, I still have women that find my blog due to this topic. Each day when I check the statistics for my two blogs, I often see that the blog entry that was perused is the struggles we have. I can't help but wonder whether or not this is something that I still am to continue working on. This is your chance to chime in to let me know whether or not this is a matter of importance to you. Let me know your thoughts.

No comments: