"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." Matthew 5:14-15

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it." Matthew 13:45-46

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Work Has Begun

I'm tired out as I write this, but finally feel like I am making some progress. I have had a slow start with working on the house and my writing. Today I made some major headway in the master bedroom. There still is quite a bit that needs accomplished, but I am pleased with the progress so far.

I manged to finish a writing assignment this morning and send it on its way. Now I actually am working on recording research on the top ten struggles that Christian women face. It's been quite a while since I have taken the opportunity to work on this. I hope to plow through a few pages before I take a break for the day.

Tomorrow will find me once again working on our bedroom. I hope to actually do some brainstorming for my lighthouse book too. I think it is time to get back into developing my characterization for my story.

Sorry no earthshattering news today or deep spiritual revelations. Today is just a day of being faithful to what God has called me to do. Hope you are having a productive day as well.

No comments: