"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." Matthew 5:14-15

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it." Matthew 13:45-46

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Time Keeps Passing

I have been a bit more sporadic with my posts as of late. Sorry for that. Life has gotten pretty busy. I guess life has a tendency to do that from time to time! :) Our next two weeks are crazy with two mini-trips to VA and MD, preparing for starting homeschool on August 16th, a writing assignment, book review blogging, and our oldest son is preparing for a move and start of a new job. I don't anticipate much writing time. I look forward to getting things back to a routine and schedule once we return home. Then it's a matter of trying to figure out how to balance everything that I want to do.

I am thankful that God gives me strength enough for whatever I face today. I need to remind myself to not get overwhelmed with what's ahead, but instead take one day at a time. What things are you thankful for?

No comments: