"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." Matthew 5:14-15

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it." Matthew 13:45-46

Monday, March 22, 2010

Research and Catch Up Day

Mondays are usually my re-group day. It's the first day back after having time with my family over the weekend and traditionally entails homeschool and laundry. I try and catch up with things that have been put off over the past couple days. Today has been a mix of all of these things, along with trying to do some research about lighthouses.

I previewed a documentary video on various lighthouses this afternoon. I find that the more I see, read and learn about this time period in history, the more I am enthralled and inspired. Many ideas for what I feel God is calling me to write has been stirring in my brain. I juggle with trying to find time to get them on paper as well as dealing with the demands of daily life.

Then there also is the home school article that needs to be written this next week. It too demands my attention. Laundry is sitting in the dryer awaiting me, soon supper will need to be prepared and consumed. Today I feel like a juggler, trying to keep the balls spinning in the air and not dropping any to the ground.

No comments: