"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." Matthew 5:14-15

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it." Matthew 13:45-46

Monday, May 17, 2010

Back Home

We finally made it home from our long trip late Saturday evening. It was a whirlwind journey, and very exhausting. I will try and post a few times this week. I am finding that I am very fatigued and have at least five deadlines to complete over the next couple weeks, before next Friday. Never a dull moment it seems.

Even though most of our 'vacation', if you can call it that, was en route to Florida and back home, we did manage to stop off and visit two lighthouses along the way. After the second one, I realized how out of shape I am. My legs, knees and feet were complaining of the 700+ steps I had traveled within a couple days time.

My brain is fried, so I will keep this short today. For now I feel like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, "There is no place like home!" :)

No comments: