"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." Matthew 5:14-15

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it." Matthew 13:45-46

Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Call For Ideas

The week will soon be coming to an end and I still am not feeling up to par yet. Today is a quiet day since my husband and youngest son are working. There are so many things that need to be done around the home, but I find I have no energy to do anything.

In less than two weeks I will need to have another article submitted for my column in the Home School Enrichment magazine. I don't know if it's because I'm sick or what, but I have no clue of what to write about this time. My column gives unit study ideas. So I am enlisting help from fellow home schoolers. Do you have any particular topic that you would like to see a unit study written about? This article will appear in their January/February issue.

So could you help me out and give me some ideas for an article? When I have it finished, I will gladly send it to you. If you don't have a blog you can do an anonymous comment. I look forward to hearing some ideas!

Thank you!

No comments: