"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." Matthew 5:14-15

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it." Matthew 13:45-46

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Medical Update

  • Just wanted to thank you for praying for my dear friend who was anticipating surgery and possible cancer. Her surgeon gave her a clean bill of health! Praise God! She will get to direct our Christmas cantata after all!
  • I have shared about my situation and just wanted to let you know that I go for a biopsy on November 26th. I still feel God's peace and know that He will be with me no matter what I face. Thank you for praying for me and my friend! What a mighty God we serve!

No comments: