"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." Matthew 5:14-15

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it." Matthew 13:45-46

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pick Up a Good Book

I am so blessed by our local library system. They often get new Christian books that are out in the stores and I am able to get them via inner-library loan. I usually have at least one book going at a time. Right now I am currently reading The Parting by Beverly Lewis. I also am making my way through Leading Women to the Heart of God by Lysa TerKeurst. Last night at the library, my husband picked up He Speaks to Me - Preparing to Hear from God by Priscilla Shirer.
What good Christian books can you recommend?

1 comment:

Sisterlisa said...

I'm reading Priscilla's book, 'Discerning the Voice of God' and a few homeschool books I picked up at the library. Fascinating too by the way. :O)