"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." Matthew 5:14-15

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it." Matthew 13:45-46

Friday, September 11, 2015

Surgery Update

This past month has been a blur. I can hardly believe it's been a little over four weeks since I had my surgery. My first initial follow-up with the surgeon occurred about two weeks ago and I'll be going back again at the six weeks mark.

I have to admit that the first weeks were pretty rough. Not only did I have a fair amount of pain, but I fatigued easily. I've had minor surgeries before (both shoulders and my hand) but this was my first extensive operation. I guess I was surprised how much it took out of me.

I can tell that I'm beginning to feel like my normal self though. I'm walking regularly and feeling stronger. There still are times when I get completely wiped out if I overdo but I feel that each day I'm gaining ground. I know a big reason why I'm doing so well is because of the prayer support I've had through the weeks. So I wanted to say:




Praying God's blessings to be upon you this day.

No comments: