"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." Matthew 5:14-15

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it." Matthew 13:45-46

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bluebird Sighting

I have often seen photos of bluebirds but have never actually seen one until yesterday. We were driving to meet a friend that had some model railroad equipment that she was going to give to my guys. I happened to be driving our van since I had just picked my husband up from work. As I was driving I saw a bird fly in front of the van and land on a post on the side of the road. It drew my attention because it had blue coloring. As it landed I saw it's bright blue wings and red/orange chest. I was so excited to finally see a bluebird.

Our your eyes open to the new things that God wants to show you today? Perhaps its in the beauty of a new bird that you have never seen before, or perhaps it is pointing out where you have a bad attitude and need to change. Maybe you said some unkind words and need to make restitution. What is it that God has for you today?

No comments: