"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." Matthew 5:14-15

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it." Matthew 13:45-46

Monday, April 14, 2008

Busy Day in our Home

Today is my youngest son's fourteenth birthday. Here is a photo of him that we took back in August. I can hardly believe how quickly my sons have grown. My youngest is now taller than I am and is developing hair on his chin as well as a deep voice. I'm thankful for him. Happy Birthday Son!

I also wanted to share something exciting that happened in church yesterday. I already had shared about the Heaven's Gates & Hell's Flames production that was at our church last week. Many lives were changed. Praise God. Yesterday it was scheduled to have a baptism service. No one was scheduled to participate in the first worship service, but Pastor opened it up. Two people that just became Christians last week came forward and decided to be baptized. It was so touching to see God's spirit moving. My husband heard in the evening that four people that were saved last week were baptized in the second service, as well as the person that was originally scheduled. Praise God!

So today we are praising God for how He moved at our church yesterday. We also are praising God for our 9lb. 8 oz. son that came into the world 14 years ago.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jennifer Goodwin said...

Happy Birthday to your son! Just a warning about the one who left a comment before me... I would not click on it. Someone left a comment like that on my blog, and when my mother in love clicked on it, her computer completely froze. There is a way you can delete it...you may need to ask your son. My husband deleted mine and I don't know how to explain how to do it, or I would. Just wanted to warn you...new computers are not cheap, and you never know if it's a virus or not. Happy Monday to you, hope your day is blessed. And that is AWESOME about the Spirit of the Lord...He truly comes and inhabits our praise. I love when He moves like that...incredible!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Happy birthday to your young man!