"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." Matthew 5:14-15

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it." Matthew 13:45-46

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Prayer Request

Just wanted to ask for prayer for my husband. He threw his back out a week ago and then re- injured it on Sunday and still hasn't been doing the greatest. One son has a cold and the other seems to be starting with one too. My mind is focused on the need for sleep..... How comforting to know that we are part of God's family and that others can be praying. Thanks for your prayers in advance.

1 comment:

Renee Swope said...

Thanks for your encouraging words on my blogs. I was blogging last night or should I say this morning at 1am after finishing my messages! I so appreciate your prayers!!!I am going to pray Psalm 23 for you and your sweet family. No matter what you are going through, He is right by your side. I pray for a "beside still waters" moment in the midst of a challenging week!