"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." Matthew 5:14-15

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it." Matthew 13:45-46

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Blessings





Welcome. Thank you for stopping by today for a visit, especially if you found me because of my post on Christian Devotions. :)

With Thanksgiving being only a few days away I thought it would be appropriate to share some things we are thankful for. I'm challenging you to come up with at least five things.

Here are mine:

  • My family - I have an incredible husband, wonderful sons and daughters-in-law and two beautiful granddaughters.
  • I'm blessed by some fantastic friends.
  • My church family.
  • The ability to walk each day.
  • MOST IMPORTANTLY - JESUS.
 I'm praying you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
 

No comments: