"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." Matthew 5:14-15

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it." Matthew 13:45-46

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm A Proud Mama

Several days ago my son finally got set up to have his own blog which is something that he has been desiring for quite some time. Things have been pretty crazy lately, so I hadn't had the opportunity to read more than his first entry when he started it.

As I read last night I was amazed at the depth of his thoughts and feelings and how much he has matured into a man of God. His new site is called Becoming a Warrior Poet. The address is:
http://becomingawarriorpoet.blogspot.com/
If you get the opportunity to do so, please check it out. I am so proud of him!

No comments: