"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." Matthew 5:14-15

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it." Matthew 13:45-46

Friday, February 12, 2016

If I Run by Terri Blackstock

Wow! If I Run is a book you won't want to put down. I don't read a lot of suspense, but I absolutely loved Terri Blackstock's new book. It had me eagerly flipping pages and then sad when I finished it. I can't wait for the next one in the series. I highly recommend this book.

Casey Cox is on the run. A crime scene is covered with her DNA and she doesn't stick around to tell the police what happened and that she's innocent. Besides, who would believe her? She needs to figure out what happened and what she can do about it.

Dylan Robert, recently discharged from the military, is hired to bring back a fugitive from justice who has crossed state lines. But the more he digs into the details surrounding the case, the more he finds things don't add up. Who is he to believe?

Check it out. You won't regret it.

This book was provided free for review by Zondervan, 2016.

No comments: