"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." Matthew 5:14-15

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it." Matthew 13:45-46

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Ground Hog Day and Winners!

Happy Ground Hog Day! No, I don't believe a rodent can predict the weather. Either way we have six more weeks of winter. :) I say, bring it on, I'm ready for more snow. The three feet we received a week and a half ago is melting way to fast to suit me.

The winner of Vannetta Chapman's new book, Joshua's Mission is Pegg Thomas.
The January winner of With This Ring is Kristy Kreymer.

Congratulations! Both of you will be hearing from me.

Be watching in the next few days as I unveil the giveaway for February. I'm still working on that one.

We have a busy month coming up with lots of opportunities to leave a comment for your chance at the giveaway.

Feb 3 - Amanda Cabbot Interview
Feb 4 - Book Review of Beyond the Silence
Feb 6 - Guest Blogger Darlene Franklin
Feb 10 - Angela Strong Interview
Feb 12 - Book Review of If I Run
Feb 13 - Guest Blogger Elaine Stock
Feb 17 - Rebecca Jepson Interview
Feb 19 - Book Review of Kissed by a Cowboy
Feb 24 - Joi Copeland Interview
Feb 27 - Guest Blogger Debbie Lynne Costello

Praying you have a blessed day!


No comments: