"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." Matthew 5:14-15

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it." Matthew 13:45-46

Friday, March 13, 2015

Happy Day

This was taken a few years ago and probably on Mother's Day. I can't help but think of my boys today. Although I must admit they both are incredible young men now... no longer boys.

To my oldest who turns 24 today. I hope you have a wonderful birthday, Joshua.

To my youngest who just returned home from a seven-month deployment with the Navy. Welcome home, Jeremiah. Can't wait until I can see you in person and give you a hug.

I'm proud of both of my guys. They are men of God like their Dad, my dear husband, David.


No comments: