"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." Matthew 5:14-15

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it." Matthew 13:45-46

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Seal Under Siege by Liz Johnson

Staci Hayes, just rescued from a Middle Eastern prison by a team of Navy SEALS, thinks she's safe when she is back home on American soil. She has information of a potential terrorist attack and can't convince any government offices to take the threat seriously. Her only hope lies with one of her rescuers.

Tristan Sawyer is dedicated to his job as a Navy SEAL. When Staci shows up at his office to convince him to look into the threat, he's torn between keeping professional distance as required by his job and also protecting Staci.

Seal Under Siege by Liz Johnson is a fantastic read and one I highly recommend. I'm not usually a suspense reader, but this book had me literally on the edge of my seat wanting to know what was going to happen next. Liz is an incredible writer. I was so wrapped up in the story that when I finished it, I ordered a copy of A Promise to Protect so I could find out about Tristan's sister.

You can find Liz on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/lizjohnsonbooks.

I'll be giving away an autographed copy of Seal Under Siege to one person (US only) who leaves a comment to any of my posts for this month. Winner of the drawing will be posted on September 30th. Tell me what type of fiction you enjoy reading and why.

This book was provided free for review by the author.

6 comments:

HGlick said...

This looks like a good book. I would be interested in winning a copy. Thank you for the giveaway.

glick(dot)heidi(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I'm finding myself liking mysteries and thrillers more and more. I'd love to win a copy of this one.

Cherie Hamby Kasper said...

This sounds like a really great book to read, would love to have it.

Wendy said...

Thanks for offering this book. I like lots of books but I enjoy historical fiction because I appreciate the research authors have done and it is a way for me to learn about history.
wsmarple/at/gmail/dot/com

Merry said...

Seal Under Siege sounds great. I love romantic suspense and historical romance the best. Thanks for the giveaway!
worthy2bpraised at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Hmm. I don't usually read these types of books either but it does sound good. Thanks for the giveaway!

Kim

LitlePokie(at)aol(dot)com