tagged me. I had never heard of this before. Sounds like a chain letter for bloggers. It is something new so I will give it a shot.
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules on your blog
- Write 6 random things about yourself
- Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
- Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up
1. I have started asking the Lord to wake me before my alarm goes off each morning - well most mornings.
2. This year I am celebrating my 25th high school reunion.
3. Next week I will be starting my last year of homeschooling our oldest son.
4. As a child I loved purses. It is something that I have chosen not to splurge on as a grown up. So I was quite surprised on Monday when a dear friend stopped by with a gift - a new purse! :)
5. I wrote my first novel when I was in middle school.
6. My first thing I ever wrote was about Snoopy.
Well now I guess I need to link to six people. These are fellow bloggers that I enjoy reading as I am able to do so. It has been a busy month so I haven't been able to read as many as I would like to. So here they are:
1. My friend Anne. We met many years ago in Dayton, OH when are hubbies were stationed there for some schooling. http://acupofteawithanne.blogspot.com/
2. I met Melissa when our family stopped by the P31 office on our way home from Florida last March. http://www.beautifulp31.blogspot.com/
3. Lisa is a fellow blogger that designed the header on my site. She is a real blessing to me!
4. I met Zoe a little over a year ago at my first She Speaks. She made me feel relaxed and welcome. http://zoeelmore.blogspot.com/
5. I also got to meet Luann at She Speaks. She has challenged me when it comes to being radical with prayer. http://www.beesweet.com/blog/
6. Micca has been an encouragement to me by the sweet comments she has left on my blog. http://www.miccacampbell.com/
Well I just read through the rules and I think I remembered everything. Just in time too. My guys are just getting back from a bike ride. Hope you all have a great day. I will try and post more next week. Right now I am in the midst of trying to get lesson plans written for our first day of home school on Monday. Have a blessed weekend.