"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." Matthew 5:14-15

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it." Matthew 13:45-46

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Something Different

Thought I would try something a little different today so you can get to know me a little better.

A is for Age
I celebrated my 43rd birthday on Mother's Day this year.
B is for Burger of choice
My favorite would be a bacon cheeseburger.
C is for what Car you drive
I drive a 2003 Honda Odyssey Mini-van.
D is for Dog’s name
Our dog is no longer living, but her name was Guine, short for Guinevere. We do have a guinea pig named Squeakers.
E is for Essential item you use every day
My Bible.
F is for Favorite TV show at the moment
Extreme Home Makeover is my favorite.
G is for favorite Game
I love a fast game of Dutch Blitz.
H is for Hometown
Shippensburg, PA
I is for Instruments you play
Did take some piano lessons, but don't regularly play. I do sing in the church choir though!
J is for favorite juice
I’m not a juice drinker, but I do like apple/pear juice.
K is for who you’d like to Kiss
My sweet husband!
L is for Last restaurant you ate at
Chinese Buffet
M is for favorite Muppet
Animal! :)
N is for Number of piercings
None.
O is for Overnight hospital stays
Three – two for when I had my boys and one for when I was experiencing chest pains.
P is for People you were with today
My neighbor and my husband.
Q is for what you do with your quiet time
Read and write!
R is for biggest Regret
I regret that it took me so long to know and understand what it means to be a respectful wife.
S is for Status
Married for 20 years.
T is for Time you woke up today
6:30 a.m.
U is for what you consider Unique
My husband – there is no one like him!
V is for a vegetable you love
I would probably say corn although I love mushrooms, even though it isn't considered a vegetable.
W is for Worst habit
I am trying to break away from snacks and eat healthy. I also struggle with putting things off from time to time!
X is for the number of X-rays you’ve had
Not sure - it has been quite a few!
Y is for Yummy food you ate today
Well nothing yet, since I haven't had breakfast yet.
Z is for Zoo you visited.
Okay I admit that I changed that last one. I guess the last zoo type place I have been was the Animal Safari in Animal Kingdom in Florida this past March.

No comments: