"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." Matthew 5:14-15

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it." Matthew 13:45-46

Friday, August 28, 2015

Earliest Memories

I thought I'd do something a little different today. :) I thought I'd share this photo from when I was two years old.

Recently on the group blog I'm involved with, we were asked to shared our earliest memory. Here's mine.

My earliest memory happened when I was in kindergarten. It was spring time when most of the snow had melted except where it had been piled up. After riding the bus to school a boy told the teacher I had ripped up his picture, which I hadn't. He had pushed me into a snow bank after getting off the bus and I told the teacher that. She didn't believe me and we went outside and I pointed to the snow bank and said, "There's your snow." I was appalled the teacher hadn't believed me.

I laugh when I think about it now since I am not a confrontational person at all. 

What fun memories do you have from your childhood? 

No comments: