"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." Matthew 5:14-15

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it." Matthew 13:45-46

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Exotic - Word Nerd Blog Hop



I've never lived in an exotic place. Most think of somewhere warm and tropical when you mention the word exotic. The closest I came to exotic was when my husband and I went on a missions trip to Alaska and saw the beauty of this northern state. Another time was when we were stationed in Germany and had the opportunity to visit the Alps in the winter.

I think for me, exotic is the beauty of a fresh snow covering the lawn and branches. Exotic is when the snow glimmers and glistens like a bed of diamonds twinkling.
]

What does exotic mean to you?

No comments: