"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." Matthew 5:14-15

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it." Matthew 13:45-46

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Finally!!!!!

After numerous winter forecasts predicting heavy snows to fall on our area, it finally is happening!! I'm sure we won't end up with anywhere near the 12-36 inches I'd like to see, but I'm happy with the thick covering on the ground and the flakes flying in the air. Have I mentioned that winter is my favorite season of the year? :)

Nothing deep and spiritual today. Joy, thankfulness and reveling in the beauty God created outside my window today.

No comments: