"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." Matthew 5:14-15

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it." Matthew 13:45-46

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Crazy Life

It's been a crazy couple of weeks with lots of activities that have prevented me from posting. It's been a whirlwind of doctor appointments, medical tests, an ultrasound, a biopsy, imminent hand surgery... not to mention attending two writing workshops, searching NUMEROUS retail and thrift stores to find a dress for my son's upcoming wedding in a few weeks.

Then throw in a sprinkling of family times, preparing for and teaching a Ladies Bible Study, trying to arrange the rehearsal dinner and location, and I'm not sure what else...

I'm thankful that even in the midst of whirlwind days, God knows about each day and its activities, even before I do. I can trust Him.

Do you ever feel like you are in the midst of a whirlwind?

No comments: