"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." Matthew 5:14-15

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it." Matthew 13:45-46

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Glorious Day

He will wipe away every tear from their eyes.
Death will no longer exist;
grief, crying, and pain will exist no longer,
because the previous things have passed away.


Revelation 21:4 

I've been thinking today about heaven. I love the promise this scripture brings, giving us hope for the future when we belong to Him.

No more tears.

No more death.

No more sorrow.

No more crying.

No more pain.

My focus today is on having no more pain. I've been experiencing a lot of pain in my hand joints the past month. So I'm holding onto that promise of no more pain.

What a glorious day that will be when the previous things have passed away, and we are reunited with Jesus in heaven.

What things are you looking forward to? 

No comments: