"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." Matthew 5:14-15

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it." Matthew 13:45-46

Monday, January 11, 2016

Stepping Out in Faith

“I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it would move. Nothing would be impossible. “I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it would move. Nothing would be impossible.
Matthew 17:20 (NLT)

Have you ever been faced with what seems like an insurmountable task but it's something God called you to do? Yeah. Me too. In fact, that's where God has me right now.

While it's something I have yet to see the outcome for, I trust that God has me here for a reason. It isn't easy. In fact, I've been challenged more with this project than I have with any other. But through it all, I trust that God has me here for a reason.  Even if I don't see any positive results from it, I choose to have faith God will use it in my life to draw me closer to Him.

Is it a coincidence that I'm faced with a difficult task soon after He gave me the word for 2016 to be faith. LOL. I know it isn't. I know I won't get every challenge He gives me right, but I pray I learn with each opportunity.

How about you? How has God been challenging you so far this year? 

No comments: