"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." Matthew 5:14-15

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it." Matthew 13:45-46

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Return of the Robins

Here in PA one of the sure signs that Spring is on the way is when the robins return. Today was my first day to see these fine feathered birds. My husband and I watched as four were fighting/discussing? in our apple tree.

I also noticed that the buds on the trees are getting more prominent and my daffodils have shot up from the ground at least two inches high. It won't be long until it is consistently warm here.

So what signs of Spring do you see in your area of the country? I guess I need to give up my desire for one big snowstorm. It looks like it won't happen in the next couple weeks.

Hope you are enjoying the beauty of God's creation.

No comments: