"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." Matthew 5:14-15

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it." Matthew 13:45-46

Monday, November 12, 2007

Faithful

I just finished reading a post by Micca Campbell entitled "...He Is Strong". I encourage you to stop by her blog for a great article. Her site is http://www.miccacampbell.com/

I've been thinking the past few days about being faithful. I ask myself, am I being faithful in the little things that I face each day? As I am faithful with these, God will entrust me with greater things.

How am I doing with responding to my husband and children? Am I being faithful with time spent with my Heavenly Father? How am I doing with budgeting my time and resources? I can see some times where I am doing well, and others where I could use some improvement. Above all else I desire to be faithful to what God has called me to do. I pray that I will be His witness no matter what different things I face. I desire to hear God say to me, "... 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!' (Matthew 25:21).

What is God calling you today to be faithful in doing? Step out in faith and trust He will be there. He won't disappoint you!

No comments: